Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This week so far...







Monday night I went back and played in my Monday night basketball league in Noblesville! It felt good to be back, but the heat and a couple weeks off sure took it's toll! Rikki and Darian came with me to cheer daddy on...but Dee slept straight through our games! It was good to have all the guy's meet my wife and son though! Today Morgan came by for a visit to meet Darian on her way back to Tennessee! Darian is sleeping now and mommy and I have been working tonight! I have been editing Marcia and Tyler Frame's wedding film, while Rikki has been working on the Falcon Little League photos for me. She has caught on fast and is doing an awesome job! Darian spent quite a bit of time today in his swing and in his papasan. He seems to like them both, but still prefers to be held! He's such a little cuddler! His cord is about to fall off in the next couple days...and he is doing a better job of keeping his urine in his diaper! Less laundry! Yea! Manana...

1 comment:

Bailey said...

I'm gonna go out on a limb (probably too early) and say that he looks like Zach, especially in that first pic... It could be that he's a boy, but I dunno. Time will tell!

Can't wait to see him again :)

Post a Comment