Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shout out to the GMA's!!





Just wanted to thank the Grandma's for all their help during Darian's delivery! It was a scene! Tia and I were holding Rikki up after she was too exhausted to left herself, and Nanna Mel held one of Rikki's feet up on the special bar thingy they brought in! It was a team effort for sure! I go back to work tomorrow so Grandma Tia is coming to stay with us to help Rik out during the day. Nanna Mel is coming next week for a couple days as well! Thanks again for all your help! We love you!
Love,
Zach, Rikki and Darian

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is no reason to thank me kids!! Being a part of Darian's birth is thanks enough!!! I was just so shocked that he asked for Nanna as soon as he came out into this crazy world!! Your son, my grandson, is BRILLIANT!

Post a Comment