Friday, June 19, 2009

A slow day...
















Today was a slow day for visitor's...with step-grandpa Neil being the only one! He was working in Indy today so he stopped by to meet Darian on his way home to Winchester. We have totally appreciated all the visitor's and great food and gifts, but I think Rikki was glad to have a slow day! :) Darian was awake a lot more today, and he ate a lot more frequently today...I think he has eaten 8 times today! He's a growing boy! He was a lot more alert today too...he likes to stare at you up close, and he has been smiling much more. He kept smiling during my first diaper change after I returned home from work. I'm pretty sure he was happy to see me! :) I read him a book about shapes and he seemed interested, but he stared at me the whole time and not at the pages. Rikki is starting to get sad because we will be away from him all day tomorrow as we are filming a wedding in Greenville, Ohio. Grandma Tia and Nanna Mel are both going to be at our house to babysit and hopefully sell some of our stuff in our neighborhood garage sale. Hopefully the weather cooperates!

No comments:

Post a Comment