Friday, June 12, 2009

My buddy and me :)


So...my conclusion this far (insert drum roll)....is that being a father is pretty awesome! I've never had more fun staying up all night! I think he likes me, but the jury is still out. I know he'd like me more if I had bags of milk hanging on my chest, but I do get to be in charge of keeping his wanker vasolined so that it doesn't stick to his diaper. I'm pretty sure he loves me for that! Went for a quick walk down the street tonight so that mommy could eat dinner. He was asleep by the time we got to the mailbox, but he did smile twice during our stroll. He's sleeping right now, but I think we are going to wake him soon in hopes that he will sleep some tonight! Wish us luck! He does have my long toes and big feet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment