Sunday, June 14, 2009

Darian's first Sunday!!







Greetings from the Girton family again! We're sitting on the couch relaxing after another long but fun and productive day. Darian is sleeping in the bassinet to my left...and Rikki is sitting to my right working on a thank you list for all the people that have been so wonderful to us this week! We had a lot of visitors today! Grandpa Mike, Great-Grandpa and Grandma Doris and Kenny, and Darian's step-cousin Kolin all came to hang out and see Darian and help me put together some new bedroom furniture. We had a fun day! Also stopping by and bringing food and gifts throughout the day were our friends Molly Winkler, Amanda Thieman, Bailey Bertram, Marcus and Jessica Moland, my neighbor Puff, Loni Wilson, Uncle Ryan Fouse, and Brandon Byrum and Ashley Kelly! Thanks everyone! We are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends! Darian is doing really well! He's been eating really well, and pooping and peeing even better! For some reason he is finding a way to pee all over mommy even with a diaper on! I lost count of how many outfits and receiving blankets we went through today! I'm sure he thinks it's funny! Well, I am starting to see double from sleep deprivation...so I think I'll end the blog right here...till tomorrow all...

No comments:

Post a Comment