Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One week old!!







Darian Lee turned 7 days old today at 8:28pm! Mommy and I celebrated with Jess's lasagna, salad and texas toast. Then we all tossed back shots of breast milk! Ok...so only Darian did! We had several visitors again today. Our neighbors to the north Carrie and Josh brought over their daughter Emma to meet Darian...as well as cookies and a gift card! Jenny and Mike Kiefer also stopped by with their daughter Emma! They brought us chicken enchiladas, salsa, and tortilla chips...and sent cookies and cake from Jenny's mom Kim Burrell (very wonderful woman)! Thanks guy's! Darian has had a wonderful first week! He's been busy nursing, pooping, peeing all over everyone, and generally being just a cute and cuddly little boy! I am dreading going back to work tomorrow! I am going to miss him so much! I'll be sure to have Rik fill me in on all the adorable things I miss during the day so that I can write about them! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment