Monday, June 29, 2009

Spit up and other friends...







Today was a pretty uneventful day Rikki tells me! No milestones or excitement to report really. The only thing new is that Darian is starting to spit up! We put a bib on him when I got home because he has been spitting up on mommy all day! He hasn't spit up on the bib yet...just mommy again! I think he giggled after! :)

Since I dont have much to report I think I will post some more pics of friends that have stopped by who I haven't posted pics of yet! Today we have our good friends Adam and Nicole Clevenger! Nic was at the hospital all day on Darian's birthday...Adam was there when he was born, and they have both been to the house a couple times to hang out with the little guy! Thanks guys...we love you.
Daddy played ball tonight and i am tired...so goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment