Friday, October 12, 2012

Zoo with Mommy! 8/24/12

 Mommy took Darian to the zoo so I could stay home and get some work done!  It's pretty difficult to work from home these days with a 3-year old who thinks he knows how to work a computer.  Sometimes he does.  :)  He of course had to wear his favorite "basketball man" outfit!  He loves Michael Jordan!  I wonder where he gets that from?! :)
 Checking out the sea lions.
 Showing his baby the penguins!
 Must have been a hot day, because he didn't put any clothes on his baby!!
Cutie Pie. 
 "Yay STAIRS!"
 The polar bear is pretty cool.

 "He's looking at me mom!"
 "Yay...MORE STAIRS!"
 Mr. Tiger

 Looks like he's doing his best Tiger Growl!

 He loves the Splash Pad area!




 And the playground!

 Parrot Head
 The giraffes are one of his favorites!
 Not quite tall enough yet!
 The baby elephant is getting big!

I'm pretty sure they had a great time!!  Wish I could have been there! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment