Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Crawl Space Adventures!! 10/06/2012

 I had to document this little adventure, for the simple fact that Darian was SOOOOO EXCITED when I told him he could go to the crawl space with me to change the furnace filter.  You would have thought I told him we were going to Disney World! :)
 You can see how excited he was!  Crazy kid!

 Daddy going first to clear out the cobwebs!

 I actually thought he'd get down there and realize it's not as cool as he made it out to be in his little 3-year old mind, but NO!  He LOVED it! 
 I had a hard time getting him to come out!  I even went out first and left him down there by himself, thinking he might get scared and want to come out.  Wrong.  He just yelled out to me that he was digging a hole in the pea gravel and he'd come up when he was finished! LOL! 
I think Sunshine was a little concerned about Dee being down there.  Either that, or she was hoping we'd chase out a few chipmunks so she could have a snack! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment