Tuesday, October 30, 2012

500th BLOG POST!!!! 10.30/2012

To Darian,


Well little buddy, you've been apart of our lives for 1,239 days. During that time your mom and I have done our very best to document all of our family adventures. I've published 500 blogs thus far, so that we can celebrate and share your life with our friends and family. But, more importantly, when you are a teenager and you tell us that you hate us, and that we never let you do anything fun; I can just send you a quick email with a link to this blog! :)

Seeing you for the first time, 1,239 days ago, was the greatest feeling of accomplishment I'll ever have. I know you're not quite 3-1/2 years old yet, and can only read a few words at this point in your life, much less understand what I'm going to tell you; but someday you will, and that day will come way to fast. You are so young and full of life, and I hope you always stay that way. I can honestly say, I never fully appreciated my life until I helped give you yours. So just as your mom and I gave you life, you gave us life as well, and in you is where my life will always lie. Thank you Darian. We love you more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment