Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trick or Treating...mostly TREATING! 10/31/2011

Due to a lack of little kids and recent neighborhood participation, we left our hood on Monday and ventured to Burberry Place, home of Luc and Katie.  They have a lot of houses packed fairly close together, and a lot of neighborhood Trick or Treaters!  We went there last year too.  This year our friends Amanda and Brian brought their son Jonah to go with us too!  The boys made out like bandits...or rather...like a Pirate and Luke Skywalker!!
Jonah and Darian
Jonah and his mommy!
"Luke I am your...FATHER!"
A couple of crazy pirates!!
Off we go!
Darian pretty much followed Jonah around and tried to keep up!
He started going up to the porches all by himself! What a big boy!
Time for a Tootsie Roll!


Getting ready to enter the haunted front porch at the Rossman's!
Flash too bright...and I'm pretty sure Dee pulled his hat down over his eyes on purpose, because he talked about the "scary clown" the rest of the night!
He still looks frightened!
Giving his girlfriend a smooch!
Dee and Uncle Luc!
Captured by the KT monster!

Normally I wouldn't post a picture like this, but it was just too funny to me!  I imagine we will see a photo like this again in about 15 years! :)  Seriously though, we have had such a wonderful Fall Season!  I absolutely love all the family time, and especially all the time with my son that I have been able to enjoy!  Daddy loves you little buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment