Thursday, January 6, 2011

Reading Santa Bear at Dee's Daycare!

 I took the Friday before Christmas off work to go Christmas shopping with Rikki.  I decided it would be fun to read a Christmas story to Darian's Daycare when we dropped him off that morning.  I read a little book called "Santa Bear"...it's a Bearstein Bears book...so really cute, but it was longer than I initially thought!
 This little cutie smiling at us is Jada...Darian's BFF at school.
 In the front....the only 2 paying attention, are Grayson and Presley.  Sweet kids.
 That's Eleanor with her hand on my knee.  She's my little sweetie.  She always wants me to pick her up and hold her when I pick Dee up from school. 
 There were some pretty big words...but I sounded them out and made it through! :)
We think Darian gets pretty spoiled by Eula.  He has a lot of really nice friends at school.  It's really great to hear him come home and talk about his friends. 

2 comments:

Uncle Trev said...

It's good to see that you're finally starting to learn how to read but I think you're a little too big for that playpin back there :)

Daddy Z said...

I figure I should learn so I can teach Dee in a couple years! :) I bet you wish you would have learned?!!

Post a Comment