Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hooray...SNOW DAY!!!

 "Hey Daddy...I'm a little nervous!  Do you see all this white stuff outside?"
 "I don't care about these warm overalls you just put on me...I'm still nervous!  This white stuff keeps piling up!"
"The cold white stuff is falling from the sky!"
 "Ummm...momma, daddy...you guys expect me to walk in this stuff?"
 "Kitty cat in the tree! Where's Sunshine?"
"Oh...so I don't have to walk in it...you guys are going to pull me around in this weird little red chair!  Cool!"
" Wheeeeeeee!!!"
 "This cold white stuff is actually pretty fun!  Faster...FASTER!!"
 "Eat my powder!"
 "Ok...it's getting a tad brisk parents!"
 "Gotta get my land legs back!"
 "That was so much fun daddy!"
"I think I like this snow stuff!!"

Yeah...as you just saw, we had quite a nice time playing outside with our little man!  He was ready to get inside and get warmed up after that though!  Till next time...bring on the SNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment