Thursday, January 6, 2011

Goofing around at Home...First week of December 2010

 Touchdown!!!!  Eating dinner and watching the Colts in the living room!! Go BLUE!!
 Intensely watching the game...while munching grapes!
 Must have been a good play by our boys in blue!
 Sweep sweep!!  Doing one of his favorite activities!
 Such a good helper for his mommy!
 Pretty proud of himself after sweeping all the dog hair from the kitchen floor!!
 Ok...now running from mommy and the sweep sweep!
 Peace dudes!  Relaxing after his bath...getting ready to do some reading!
 It appears the reading turned into TICKLING!!!
 There is nothing I love more in the whole world than to see my son with this look on his face!
 My two favorite people...
 "Are you ready to eat your spinach Popeye Jr.?
 "Uh...only if you can catch me and make me daddy!"
 "Hubble will save me from the dreaded spinach!  Let's run boy!"
Breakfast with ELMO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment