Sunday, August 2, 2009

Week in review...part1_Mary Ellen











Darian has been doing really well lately! He's growing up so fast! He's been sleeping in his bassinet a lot better and hasn't been quite as fussy. Wednesday I played basketball at Luc's neighborhood court and Rikki and Dee were going to come with me again, but Rik decided to try to walk there from out house with Dee in the stroller. It was a nice day and I told her to go for it! I drove the same route she would walk to see how far it was. It was 4.3 miles!! Well, it took them a little while, but they made it. We were all covered in sweat by the time we drove home! Thursday and Friday were pretty uneventful. Although, Rik went to work for several hours on Friday, and took Darian with her! They went to Adam and Casey's after to hang out with Casey and Fiona. Casey made Rik lunch and they sat outside and enjoyed the afternoon. Darian has been liking his bath's better lately. I don't think I had the water warm enough for his first couple, but since then I have increased the temperature and he hasn't really cried much. I've also been putting his towels in the dryer so they are nice and toasty when we wrap him up to dry him! I'm pretty sure he appreciates it! Friday night was pretty relaxing. I stopped at Target on my way home from work and picked up the prison break movie, 'The Final Break'. Rikki and I really liked the t.v. show and this was a feature length 'final episode'. We really enjoyed it! We turned in early as we had to get up early Saturday morning for Darian's first photo shoot! We went to Farmland to Mary-Ellen Bertram's studio! The shoot was a lot of fun! Darian was a tad bit fussy at times, but we can't wait to see the proofs...there are going to be some good ones! We had his diaper off during some, and he peed all over me while I was holding him! Too funny! I luckily had another shirt since we were heading to winchester next to visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment