Sunday, August 30, 2009

Staycation Time!!











Well, I'm officially on vacation! Yay! We've had a wonderful week and weekend! Mommy brought Dee and pizza downtown to my office on Friday and we had a nice lunch! The true reason she came was to bring my wallet since I forgot it at home and had almost zero gas in my vehicle! She bailed me out though! Yesterday (Saturday) we woke up pretty early, made some coffee, and started cleaning our house! Nana Mel and Rick came over for lunch and to watch the Colts game! They stopped and picked up our favorite (BW3's) for lunch! We watched most of the Colts game, then started playing some bowling and Fit games on the Wii. It was fun! Tracy and Chad Bowers and their boys, and Mindy Hogg stopped over to visit as well! Last night Rik, Dee and I went to Skyline Chili for dinner in Noblesville, dropped off our recycling on the way, and watched a movie (Changeling) in bed! Today we hung around the house pretty much all day! I worked on the Frame wedding video, and transferred Gen and Garrett's footage to my PC so I can start editing theirs soon! We grilled out for dinner. Darian has taken several good naps today...which is rather rare for him lately! He usually fights sleep, but he's been a good little sleeping boy today! And just keeps getting cuter and cuter...as you can obviously see!

Love,
Zach, Rikki, and Darian

No comments:

Post a Comment