Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dee time...1st State Fair
















The Girton family had a wonderful week! We were quite busy, but had a lot of fun! Friday evening my Grandma and Grandpa Girton stopped by on their way back to Winchester from Iowa on a Silvertowne run. Mommy went out with some friends on Friday night for dinner and drinks, and it was daddy and Dee time! I was so excited to spend some quality time together! I thought we would maybe go to the mall and pick up some chicks :) or maybe watch some football and drink a few bottles together (me beer, dee breastmilk), but he decided that if mommy wasn't here he would rather just sleep! He didn't wake up the whole time! So I played my new Tiger Woods Wii Golf game and stared at him in the bassinet as he snoozed! Saturday Grandma Tia came over and we all went to Rik's office on 38th street to meet Adam, Casey and Fiona. We all walked the few blocks to the State Fair! It was a lot of fun! We spent a small fortune on some really healthy food! We did a bunch of eating, walking, and people watching. Darian and I got our picture taken with Indiana basketball great George McGinnis! I swear his hands were bigger than Darian! Today we had a great time at Avery Clevenger's 5th birthday party! She had a ton of friends and family over and though the weather could have been better all the kids played in the giant blow-up water slide thingy! Adam hooked a garden hose up to the kitchen sink faucet and drained their hot water heater a few times! Avery had fun and opened what seemed like hundreds of gifts! It was a action packed fun filled weekend for myself, mommy, and Dee!

Much love,
Zach, Rikki and Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment