Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dee was six Weeks old yesterday!!!











First of all...let me extend our deepest thanks for all of the text, myspace, email, etc., wishing my dad well and hoping for his speedy recovery. We really appreciate it. He is doing much better, just adjusting to his new diet, insulin shots, and not being able to swim for a couple weeks! This week has been pretty good so far. I have still been working a bunch, but my IT guy at work set it up so I can plot my drawings remotely from home, so I have been able to work from home the last couple nights, which makes me extremely happy because I can at least hang out with Rik and Dee. Yesterday Rikki had her 6 week follow up doctor appointment with Dr. Brazus, her OBGYN, and the doctor who brought our beautiful baby boy into this world. Rik took Darian to her appointment so Dr. Brazus could see him. She thought he was really cute...as did all the nurses and staff that we have gotten to know. After I got home from work we went shopping for a card and gift for Nana Mel. Her birthday is tomorrow. We stopped at Delaney's (one of Rikki's favorite stores) and she bought a couple new shirts. We then went to Macallister's to grab dinner. After we got home I worked till about midnight and then straight to bed. It was a fun day with the family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets see if you receive this ;)
Glad all is better and sounds like you guys are able to sleep some! Glad Mike is doing better, I lifted him up for prayer in church Sunday.
Take care!
Much love, Stephanie F.

Darian Lee Girton said...

I received it! Thanks! It was great to see you! Give our love to the family!

Post a Comment