Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Birthday Boy!!











Today Darian turned 4 weeks old...and going strong! Happy Birthday baby! He has actually been doing better today...so we're excited about that! Mommy has been carrying him around in the new sling I bought for her, and Dee seems to really like it. Mommy likes it because her hands are free and she can do some things! This morning I dressed him in his 'Mommy's Angel' gown! He looked really cute! It has two little wings on the back of it! He and mommy just played and nursed all day. Rik said he laughed and smiled a lot today. He was in a pretty good mood when I got home today. He's been a little fussy here lately, but is sleeping in mommy's arms right now. He's probably tired from the big birthday bash we had for him! I stopped at Target on my way home from work and bought him (us) a tiny little tiramisu (my favorite dessert) cake! We sang him happy birthday and he (mommy) blew out his candle after! We bought him a new onesie too. It says, "I love Mommy and I love Daddy." Too cute. We love our little man!

Love,
Zach Rikki and Darian

No comments:

Post a Comment