Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mr. Take it Easy!! 11/9/2012


Well, as usual, I have fallen quite a bit behind on my blog!  Don't worry though, I have a TON of exciting pics to share showing what a wonderful winter/Holiday season we have had!!  Stay tuned...
This blog was way back in November!

On acoustic guitar is our buddy Mike Schulbaum, who is a great musician.  His band is called, 'Mr. Take it Easy', and this show was right around the corner from us at the Fishers American Legion!
He doesn't look it here, but Dee was super excited to hear some live music!

This is Mike's Father-in Law Doug, on stand up bass.


Having a great time!
My buddy and me!
This is Mike's son Nate!
and his mommy Dara!  Such great people!


Dave Garvey (Adam's dad) in the background!


Congratulating him on a great first set!

Doug let Darian check out his bass!
Air guitar concert during the bands break!

This is a friend Emily.  Darian really liked her.

I love my family so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment