Sunday, February 5, 2012

Christmas with Nana, Rick and Kara!! 12/26/2011

 We had a great Christmas with Nana, Rick and Kara!!  Rick made venison kabobs, which were extremely tasty!!
 Darian was fascinated with the dancing and singing stuffed animals on the table!!

 Nana, Dee, and Me!
 Darian loves playing with Kara in her room!
 And climbing to her top bunk and throwing stuff off!
 Chow time!!
 Playing with Rick!
 Passing out the presents!

 Bringing me my stocking!!



 Darian got lots of great presents, but he especially loves his Vtech Innotab!!  He now has his very own tablet!
 Dee and Kara!
 Melissa and Rikki conspired together, and had a quilt made for me from a bunch of Missy's clothing.  It's really great!  I love it, and it means the world to me!!
 Bouncing on Nana and Rick's bed after getting his PJ's on!!
Throwing a toy for Lexxi!  We had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment