Friday, February 25, 2011

Us and our Little Valentine!! February 14, 2011

 Ok...so this picture cracks me up!  You'll see why.  He has a look on his face of pure astonishment, as if he can't believe the greatness of the amazing gift he has just opened.  What is this super special toy he's been longing for?
 Yep...the cheapest ping pong balls (ping balls as he calls them) money can buy!!  He ran around like he just won the kiddie lottery or something!  I had to op (open) them right away!
 I'm reading his Valentine card to him, and he actually appears to be listening!
 Another Sesame Street stuffed animal!  Big Bird!  He now has Elmo (3 actually), Cookie Monster, Ernie, and now Big Bird!
 Giving 'Bird' a big smoocheroo!
 Dee with his ping balls...me with my mini afrow!  I've been letting my hair grow...just because I'm lazy and don't like to get it cut, and it's gotten long and curly.  Weird.
 My VALENTINE'S! 
 I don't remember what exactly the situation was here, but Dee was apparently upset about something.  If i had to guess, he probably wanted candy, and we told him he had to wait till after dinner or something.  Pretty pathetic look! :)
 Here he has calmed down a little...now just looking sad and pleading with his eyes.
 Ok...here he just looks resigned.  Maybe he had given up.
 And here he ripped his shirt off, pointed at momma, and said, "You give me CANDY or else!!"  "Or else what?" momma replied.
 "Or else I will tickle tackle you woman!!" Darian responded as he ran full speed to honor his pledge.  He looked like Dwight Freeny, and his mom like a quarterback on the wrong side of the field.  She went down hard...laughing from the tickling take down!
 Momma's still laughing...and Dee just looks like he WON!
But the game wasn't over...NO!  Momma had a little fight left, and she turned the tickle table on an unsuspecting Darian...and the battle raged on...

No comments:

Post a Comment