Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Valentine's Present Time! 2/14/2012

 So, as usual, I'm quite behind on my blog postings!!  I hope to get caught up fairly soon though.  We had a wonderful winter (if you can actually call it that)!  Darian is growing up so fast, learning so much, and getting more and more handsome with each passing day!!  I hope you enjoy seeing some of the fun things we did over the winter/spring!  We are definitely ready for summer!

 Darian opening his Valentine's present after school on Valentine's Day!
 He got the Chipmunks movie, "Chipwrecked"!
 Toy Story coloring book!
 LEGO'S!!
 I had to open them right away!
Reading his new Elmo book before bed!!  Dee had a wonderful Valentine's Day!  I think all the kids at school had quite the sugar buzz when their parents came to pick them up!  I know Darian did!


No comments:

Post a Comment