Monday, April 11, 2011

Monkey Joe's!! March 11th 2011

 A month ago we took Darian to Monkey Joes for the first time!!  It was a Friday and mom was off work, so she took him and I met up with them on my way home from work.  Rikki called me when I was leaving work to tell me that he wasn't playing so they might not stay.  I told her to just wait till I got there and we'd see.  When I arrived he was a little nervous to get in the bounce houses, but momma and I got in one with him and he eventually started to warm up and have fun!  Before we knew it he was running around like a wild man and climbing into the bigger ones all by himself!  Needless to say, we ended up having a great time!

 I was a little nervous about the weight limit...but I didn't pop anything!
 Running around!
 My sweeties!
 Down the slide he goes...





Me and my best friend!  We had a wonderful time, and we were all worn out after!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment